Duties and Responsibilities:
A Denny’s Cook has a “Guests First" attitude, preparing food to set recipes following brand standards for proper food temperature and presents it on a great looking plate, all while maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment. The Cook also:
- Honors guest requests for special orders.
- Correctly calls the wheel.
- Cleans, completes side work, and organizes supplies as required.
- Monitors waste and other food cost controls.
- Willingly assisting other team members without being asked.
- Provides total guest satisfaction.
- 18 years of age or over.
- At least 1 year of previous full-service professional line cook experience.
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion,gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran's status or genetic information, or other protected characteristic.